HSKK分初级、中级、高级三个等级。HSKK高级包含听后复述、朗读和回答问题 3 种题型。
There are three levels of HSKK, namely beginner level, intermediate level, and advanced level. HSKK Advanced includes three parts as follows: Listen and repeat the passage, Read the passage, and Answer the questions.
一、听后复述 Listen and repeat the passage
Requirement: One passage will be played each time and the examinee shall listen and repeat the passage.
- High scores: the examinee can completely, fluently repeat the main content of the passage with only a few pauses and repetitions.
- Medium scores: the examinee can partially repeat the passage, but there are pauses, repetitions and grammatical errors.
- Low scores: the examinee can hardly repeat the passage with disorder expressions providing little information.
二、朗读 Read the passage
Requirement: The examinee shall read the passage provided on the test paper.
- High scores: the examinee can read fluently and handle well the pronunciation, intonation, etc., with only a few mistakes, repetitions, pauses, etc.
- Medium scores: the examinee can read most of the passage, but there are many mistakes, pauses, repetitions, etc.
- Low scores: the examinee can only read a few sentences.
三、回答问题 Answer the questions
Requirement: The examinee shall answer the two questions provided on the test paper.
- High scores: the examinee can answer the questions with rich contents and fluent expressions, and there are only a few pauses, repetitions or grammatical errors.
- Medium scores: the examinee can answer the questions to a certain extent, but the answer provides only a little information, and there are many pauses, repetitions and grammatical errors.
- Low scores: the examinee can hardly answer the questions, providing little, incoherent information.
注：考生不作答，按 0 分计。
Note: Zero points shall be given to the examinee answered nothing to the questions.
评分标准 [中文版] 来源于HSK 官网：www.chinesetest.cn