HSKK分初级、中级、高级三个等级。HSKK初级包含听后重复、听后回答、回答问题 3 种题型。
There are three levels of HSKK, namely beginner level, intermediate level, and advanced level. HSKK beginner includes three parts as follows: Listen and repeat the sentence, Listen and answer the question and Answer the questions.
一、听后重复 Listen and repeat the sentence
Requirement: One sentence will be played each time and the examinee shall listen and repeat the sentence.
- High scores: the examinee can accurately repeat the sentence.
- Medium scores: the examinee can partially repeat the sentence.
- Low scores: the examinee can hardly repeat the sentence.
二、听后回答 Listen and answer the question
Requirement: One question will be played each time and the examinee shall listen and answer it concisely.
- High scores: the examinee can correctly and concisely answer the question.
- Medium scores: the examinee can correctly answer the question, but there are pauses, repetitions, grammatical errors, etc.
- Low scores: the examinee cannot answer clearly.
三、回答问题 Answer the questions
Requirement: The examinee shall answer the two questions provided on the test paper.
- High scores: the examinee can answer the questions with rich contents and fluent expressions, and there are only a few pauses, repetitions or grammatical errors.
- Medium scores: the examinee can answer the questions to a certain extent, but the answer provides only a little information, and there are many pauses, repetitions and grammatical errors.
- Low scores: the examinee can hardly answer the questions, providing little, incoherent information.
注：考生不作答，按 0 分计。
Note: Zero points shall be given to the examinee answered nothing to the questions.
评分标准 [中文版] 来源于HSK 官网：www.chinesetest.cn